The Arbordale’s residents and staff have had the opportunity to receive the Covid-19 vaccinations, so we are welcoming visitors and guests to our community. The health, safety, and well-being of our residents and staff remains our top priority, so please help us protect our residents and staff by preventing the introduction and spread of colds, influenza, and Covid-19 variants by following our guidelines below.
- All guests are now required to wear a face mask when visiting The Arbordale
- Electrostatic cleaner is being used by housekeeping
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building
Please delay your visit if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 21-days;
- You are experiencing symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, fever, cough, respiratory congestion, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, etc.;
- You have had contact in the past 10-days with or been exposed to someone with respiratory symptoms, or someone with or under investigation for COVID-19.
Please call us at 515-727-5927 for current information on visits and tours. We appreciate your cooperation in helping protect the health and safety of our residents and staff.
Maintenance tech Jeff using the electrostatic cleaner in our community rooms.